Digital Curriculum Developer
• Design and develop eLearning and instructor-led training programs for the company based on adult learning principles to make sure learning transfers and knowledge retention.
• Produce dynamic multimedia content for eLearning.
• Create highly interactive instructor-led training.
• Use development software to construct courses and programs (examples could be HTML 5, Articulate Storyline 2, and Flash).
• Determine instructional methods for instructor-led training such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
• Develop job aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, eLearning tutorials and reference works.
• Develop strong relationship with program management to develop course materials and receive feedback.
• Contribute to overall operations team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain a keen understanding of curriculum development trends, developments and best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in curriculum or instructional design or closely related field
• Possess at least one (1) year of successful experience in course development / design
• Ability to work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing with issues, problems, or events that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place
• Knowledge of eLearning and related software, including: HTML5, Articulate Storyline 2, Flash, Adobe Illustrator.
• Ability to conceptually and intuitively understand how people learn, and apply that to unique products and lessons
• Strong and independent interpersonal skills to build rapport with internal and external customers
• Proficiency in creating learning activities geared for diverse learners
• Work with clients and trainers to coordinate training schedules
• Assist in the preparation of training course materials
• Assist clients with grant application and claim submission procedures, and email training details and attendance records to them after course
• Key in WSQ assessment results and upload to WDA’s Skillconnect system
• Key in course feedback into in-house database
• Manage incoming emails and draft outgoing replies
• Maintain a filing system of clients’ records and data
• Handle daily administrative duties such as answering phone calls, follow-up on enquiries and invoicing clients
• Diploma in Training/HRM/Business/IT/Communications; relevant secretarial or equivalent qualifications may be considered
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
• Fresh diploma graduates with relevant internship experiences may also apply
• Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (English-written & spoken, Mandarin-spoken)
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision